Friday, April 22, 2011

Finished dragon and other stuff

Hi Guy's,




It's been months since my last post. I am sorry but life has been very distracting. I have finished the Dragon and done a few other pieces but have been working more on my spirituality and psychic development than creating artistic pieces and I have also started doing a Youth Workers Course through tafe so I am all over the place. Oh and I have been hand rearing a Cockatiel so sleep has been all over the place. I got him at 13 days old and he is still being hand fed 3 times a day. I look forward to the day when he has totally weaned himself. He is such a smooch and loves cuddles and scratches. His name is Jasper and while we do not know if it is a he or a she I know that I love having him in my life. He is one crazy bird. LOL













So here are the finished pictures of the Dragon












So guy's I will try to post on a more regular basis and when I get more work done I will let you know.



Love and Hugs



Lee

1 comment:

  1. The dragon is magnificent!! Such detail. Your little cockatiel is so cute.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete